For many years Uniplyt remains the only producer of decorated fiberboard in Ukraine, and now we proudly announce the introduction of 3D-top coat application technology onto painted fiberboard surface.
Painted fiberboard is made by applying the paint using deep offset printing method onto the fiberboard base produced by Uniplyt. Its surface is hard, durable and resistant to dirt.
Paint finish in service keeps its original form and color unchanged.
Decorative coating is made from waterborne paints, which are used for the production of environmentally friendly fillers.
Painted fiberboards by Uniplyt don’t contain any harmful substances and meets the requirements of GOST 8904-81 .
- 2745×1700 mm; deviation from standard dimensions is less than ± 3 mm;
- Custom cut sizes according to customer requirements is performed on sawing machines; deviation from standard dimensions is less than ± 1 mm;
- thickness: 2.5 mm, 3.2 mm
- furniture production (backsides and inserts for case furniture, door panels, drawer bottoms etc.);
- as a finishing material for vehicles and commercial equipment;
- as a finishing material for walls and ceilings;
- for construction and finishing purposes;
- in residential and public areas.
Hardboard covered with lacquer coverage
|Thickness tolerance||mm||± 0,3|
|Length and width tolerance||mm||± 3|
|Edge straightness||mm /m||≤1|
|Bending strength||N/mm2 (МPа)||≥33|
Resistance of the paint coating to:
- mineral oil;
- suds 0,5%
≥ 6 times x 15 min
|Adhesion (degree of paint material attachment to the surface of fiberboard according to GOST 8904-81)||no less than 3 points|